As many of you know there are a few changes at the market this year and I'd like to let you in on the latest update for Mother's Day. The market will be handing out Mother's Day Market Vouchers for $1 each as a gesture of appreciation for all the wonderful Mother's in our community. The Vouchers will be available at the Information Booth at 12:30 on May 11, 2014 (right after the market opens) and we will hand them out until they're gone. One to each of the first 100 Mothers.
If you haven't found the perfect gift for Mom yet, consider coming to the Market on Saturday and finding something special then you can bring bring your Mom to the market on Sunday and enjoy some quality time in a beautiful setting. We will be open from 12:30 - 2:30pm. We have an event on Facebook for Mother's Day and everyone's welcome to come out and experience the market.
A few reminders:
- Please bring your own drink cups - one of the biggest contributors to trash at the market is hot drink cups. Although we're moving towards "compostable" containers, by bringing your own you are becoming part of a much bigger solution! Be on the leading edge and bring a small plate as well - it's amazing how a little effort can make such a big difference. The Market and Mother Earth thanks you!
- We love your canine friends but the Market is a "humans only zone" for the 2 hours each day we're open.
- We have a lost and found page - check it out especially if you have children since you may recognize something from time to time.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram for the "as it happens" pictures
- Find us on Pinterest
- We are open to all feedback so please comment or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On rainy days please be advised that there will always be an ample supply of clean rags behind the information booth - please help yourself to the rags to wipe down the chairs or picnic tables. Although we wipe them down at the beginning of the market the weather is sometimes unpredictable and we'd like you to be able to enjoy a dry seat once the sun comes out again. (Wet/used rags can be returned and thrown under the little table the clean rags are on).