What you can expect for September


September is a great month at the market.  

We'll have a regular weekend for the first weekend over Sept 1st.  The kids are getting ready for back to school and we've got some of the tastiest fruit and vegetables for their lunchboxes alongside lots of other wonderful baking and treats.

We are open on Saturdays from 10:30 - 12:30 and Sundays 12:30 - 2:30.  We are open til the end of September with one exception - Fall Fair when our regular hours won't apply.   Check out the details below.  We hope you and your kids enter some interesting items into the Exhibition Hall, anything you can make, bake or grow! 






We are excited to continue to offer you all the best, freshest, local products.  It's been a wonderful season already, thank you to everyone who's been buying local !!


Comments

  1. I was very pleased to uncover this page.
    I want to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!!
    I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you book marked to look at new things on your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my
    friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this
    site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty pleased to discover this website. I need to to thank you for your time due
    to this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it
    and I have you saved as a favorite to see new things in your web site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 reasons we're still so strong!

Half year habit